Safe Call Now

Sunday, April 12, 2015

3 Cities... 48 Hours... Saving Lives!!!

Seattle to DC to Baltimore to Seattle to Yakima, WA.  An incredible week here at Safe Call Now® providing Emotional Body Armor for First Responders training with my dear friend and co-presenter Steve Gutzler.  6,000 miles, 3 cities in 48 hours... a lot of sleeping on the planes, protein bars and protein shakes for meals and little rest.  One thing I can tell you...  We had the time of our life, connected with the first responders and the response was overwhelming.  I wanted to share our 3 days with you and thank each of those first responders for everything you do.  Remember... we probably learn more from you than you do us.  We are honored to become a part of your life!!!
 
Steve and I having fun with the Yakima first responders




This is the training that saves lives!!!
Leading off in Yakima, WA

My parents stopped by to visit, Loved it!!!
Got in at 1:00 am and this was waiting for me.  I was very grateful :-)

Steve & I getting ready




0600 Seattle

Prepping at night
The "Junk Man" Lt. Junkerman Harford County Sheriff's Department


Harford County, Maryland first responders

Pretty much the standard meal of the whole trip

Deputy Sean Severn, my ride to the airport in DC

What a view, hard to sleep

Okay... now time to sleep












No comments:

Post a Comment