Safe Call Now

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Partnering Up Saved this Cop's Life!!!

Safe Call Now® & Code 3 Spices


This is an email (with permission to use) that our partners at Code 3 Spices received after they put up a post on Facebook about Safe Call Now®.  I like these kind of emails, you just never know who you're going to touch!!!


"My name is ____________. I am a 19 year police veteran from the state of _______. I wanted to thank you guys for doing what you do. You see, I have been through a lot of ups and downs and have seen a lot of horrible shit over the years of being a cop. Within the last year I got divorced, lost my house, Lost my mother and father, became depressed and I felt like everything was spinning out of control from there. 


Work was non-stop stress. I was involved in a situation that involved a horrible incident where 2 children were brutally murdered. I was the first one on scene. I went home that night, started drinking and thinking about all the horrible incidents I have been involved in and sat down at the kitchen table with my lap top, a pen and paper and my service weapon. 


As I was writing my last letter to my loved ones a co-worker sent me a message of one of the posts you had put up on Facebook about Safe Call Now and their call service. I am a spiritual type of man. I took it immediately as a sign to call this number. I broke down crying, emptied my service weapon and put it in my lock box and called my ex-wife to come over. She obviously knew something was wrong. 


I made a call to Safe Call Now and they were able to place me into treatment within 36 hours. I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for being a company that supports organizations like Safe Call Now. The timing of your Facebook post saved my life, my career and my future. I am 100% healthy now and I owe it to the people of Safe Call Now


Thank you again for everything your company does in supporting first responders and military. I will be a supporter of Code 3 Spices for life. 



Sincerely, 



_________________ "



No comments:

Post a Comment