Safe Call Now

Friday, January 1, 2016

2016... A New Beginning

Safe Call Now®


“I called Safe Call Now® because my family was in crisis.  They helped us take the first step towards recovery and continue to provide resources to strengthen our family and hearts.”
Shawn Thomas, Deputy Sheriff, State of Washington



From all of us at Safe Call Now®  Happy New Year!  The holidays have passed, we all enjoyed family and friends and it’s time to make those New Year’s resolutions to better ourselves.  Traditionally, most of us start off strong those first few weeks of January; however, as time passes many of us return to our safe haven of our former self and eventually we fade back into our old routine and the promises we vowed to work so hard at suddenly dissipate.

I always ask myself am I living to pay bills or am I living life?  For me, a structured life is paramount to my health and wellness. It has taken me years, but I have finally learned the art of humility. I no longer waste precious time or energy cultivating a grudge. Everyone gets mad now and then, but staying mad is more likely to harm you than the one who triggered your grudge. "In life, you get a choice between being right and being happy." Instead, I try to direct my attention on the areas of my life for which I am profoundly grateful. I don’t make resolutions anymore as I have given myself the opportunity to live a happy and healthy lifestyle through routine.  I now work out every day as it does wonders for my body just as the physical activity improves my overall well-being and health. Exercise of any kind helps get you out of your head. It's not boring nor mundane, rather, it's actually a lot of fun! I no longer question or worry about what I need to do to stay healthy on a daily basis.  I already know and it is ingrained into my everyday life.  This also allows me more free time to do the things I want to do in life.  We at Safe Call Now® are excited to provide the services and training to get you back to a HEALTHY. HAPPY. LIFE.
Here’s to an incredible 2016!

Safe Call Now® is excited to announce for 2016 our newly implemented training programs available this coming year:
  • Safe Call Now's Family Healing Program that will help change the dynamics of our first responders and their family members and provide them the opportunity to heal and become a more healthy unit
  • Financial Wellness tailored to all first responders and their families
  • Emotional Intelligence Program designed for all first responders
  • The Law, Legalities and the First Responder
  • Yoga for First Responders allows you to take some quiet time to yourself. Being still may help you embrace the moment and appreciate your life.
  • Safe Call Now® National Accreditation Program, which provides, labor, management and agencies to follow “best practices” when confronting the issues of mental health and substance abuse for our first responders.  The goal is to increase employee retention, health & wellness while lowering potential liability and litigation.  It’s based off of the highest documented success rates in the world and you deserve it.  We believe you deserve the ability to “Healthy hire and healthy retire”.
 
 
Tis the season of giving, Safe Call Now® relies on your donations to provide services to our first responders and their family members nationwide.  To donate and help save lives and become part of the Safe Call Now® Team…

To Donate... Click Here

 
“Speaking for my agency this training was a real eye opener. I know we will be looking at things differently from this point forward and hopefully bring resources to our staff to prevent careers as well as personal lives from being damaged or destroyed.  I’m hoping to bring Safe Call Now® back for more training in the near future.”
Charles “Chuck” Wynn, Chief of Police, Town of Chino Valley, AZ
For more information on Safe Call Now® Training contact Director of Curriculum and Training Captain Brian Nanavaty at bn@safecallnow.org or call 317-339-5118




No comments:

Post a Comment