Safe Call Now

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Helping You Keep it all Straight...

Red Folder


I enjoyed my conversation with Aegis Identity Group recently. I know that today life is busy for all of us.  For me when it comes to my personal passwords, login names, location of important information that I tend to keep it on scraps of paper around the house.  Sometimes I can't remember where I hid my passwords.  The product, Red Folder makes so much sense to me. For less than .25 per day I can keep literally everything in one place, protected, secure and assigned a designee in case I am unavailable for any reason.

Think about the course of one week. All social networks, your Instagram password, your Facebook user ID. All banking and credit card information. Each and every medical, dental, psychiatric, ophthalmologist and therapeutic contact information…the health insurance number associated with each account. All of the pharmaceutical information including the time of day to take each medication.



The accounts associated with paying the rent or mortgage, when to pay what utility and with which account.

The name of my employer, my payroll account information. 

My will.

Any medical directive that I may have.

All of my insurance information, my family’s insurance information. 

What to do with my social networks should I become incapacitated and determine that it is best to disconnect for a while or forever.

Please watch my interview with Christopher about how Red Folder helps keep users organized even in daily life.




Click here to try it yourself for a 30 day free trial.

Aegis Identity Group and Red Folder are proud to support Safe Call Now®. Through this unique relationship, Safe Call Now members, donors, supporters, and their families can access Red Folder at a discount price and help  "Save the lives of those who support us."


No comments:

Post a Comment