Safe Call Now

Friday, May 8, 2015

What happens when it all goes wrong???

Red Folder


I was talking to our friends at Aegis Identity Group about ways to help first responders that are in crisis, perhaps in recovery and just help keep them organized in their daily lives. I remember those times and while my life was in crises so was everything around it.  My finances, my bills, passwords, you name it.  Since we run into this frequently we needed solutions!!! 

The Safe Call Now® team was discussing identity theft protection with the guys at Aegis. (I’ll discuss this in a later blog.)  I remarked that it was impossible to keep every day affairs in order while juggling the chaos in my life in times of crisis. Aegis has a solution for this, Red Folder.

The co-creator of Red Folder, Christopher Burgess –created an actual “red” folder many years ago in his years of public service. He found that almost each time he was deployed, life still continued back home. There were daily tasks that still needed to be done, yet often in times of craziness—his family found something as simple as an insurance number or a water shut-off valve was easier said than done.



I had the opportunity to catch up with Christopher and hear his story and the creation of Red Folder is fascinating!



The big question I had was just how secure it is? I knew this was important to me as well as others. So I asked him directly. Christopher’s background is centered on information security and personal privacy and thankfully he’s incorporated these in his design.




Click here to learn more about Red Folder how it can help keep your important daily details at hand.



No comments:

Post a Comment