Safe Call Now

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

14 tips that can make a postive change in your Life!!!

By Safe Call Now®'s Steve Gutzler


About a year ago I purchased a set of resistant fitness bands online. The idea was with my busy travel schedule I could easily fit them in my suitcase and do a 15 to 20 minute workout in the hotel room prior to speaking. 
That small decision has been a great investment in fitness and health. I can pop on some upbeat Pandora radio and get a nice workout to start my day. It got me thinking of a number of small things I can do that make a big difference in the quality and effectiveness of my life and leadership.
Here's my "small things" list I wrote in my journal that can make a big difference for me and you:
1.      Put soft music on in the morning for the first hour
2.      Meditate for five minutes between 5 AM and 6 AM
3.      Pray for my family by name
4.      Drink one big glass of water in the first hour
5.      Stretch
6.      Walk 20 minutes
7.      Reduce sugar
8.      Eliminate processed foods
9.      Greet people with a smile
10.  Make the bed in the morning
11.  Write in my journal daily
12.  Unplug after 7 PM
13.  Be present with loved ones
14.  Give thanks at the close of each day and say "Good morning, Lord "when I awake
What would you add to your small list to make a big difference?
The legacy you leave is the life you lead… Those small daily decisions in the end make a big impact.
Here's to positive habits!
~Steve




No comments:

Post a Comment